Apparel

LADIES!!! I need your opinion on this!

Posted on

As I’m sure most of you understand and I’m by no means a “man fashionista” but I have heard that racerback tank tops are a favorite for women to wear to the gym. So Kayla and I have put together 4 options for possible racerback tank tops and we would like you to vote for […]

Miscellaneous

Clothing, Blog, and Subscribers!

Posted on

If you’re considering becoming a subscriber now is the time to do it! Workouts of the day will be posted starting tomorrow Monday, May 19th and you don’t want to miss out! Also, the Fit Body Toddy Fitness T-shirts will be available for purchase on June 1st! When you order your shirt, be sure to […]

Nutrition

Small Diet Changes for Big Results

Posted on

Cleaning up your diet can be one of the best ways to get healthy. In fact, only about 25% of your results will happen in the gym, while the other 75% happens in the kitchen.Cleaning up your diet can seem like a daunting task, but drastic changes aren’t necessary and will probably be unsuccessful for long term […]

Workout

Five Tips for Maximizing Your Workout

Posted on

I have come up with 5 useful tips to help you get the most out of your workout and leave you feeling motivated again! Workout with a Partner Working out with a partner can dramatically impact your fitness program. Having a source of accountability in anything, whether, fitness, job, etc. can help keep you motivated […]

Miscellaneous

Welcome to the Fit Body Toddy Fitness Website!

Posted on

Welcome to the Fit Body Toddy Fitness website! Fit Body Toddy Fitness (FBTF) is located in Scottsdale, Arizona out of Off the Grid Fitness. Owner/trainer Todd Brown (aka Fit Body Toddy) has been personal training since April 2012 and works with a wide range of clients with varying goals. Todd graduated from Arizona State University […]