What is the FBTF Fitness System?
This system is designed to simplify tracking whether or not you are doing enough to reach your fitness goals. This system tracks the 5 most essential aspects of fitness:
Research and experience has shown that if these 5 aspects are incorporated into your fitness program, you will have the best chance at success.
Who Should Follow this system?
Everyone! While most people have the goal of losing weight and trimming down, this system can be used for any fitness goal. Whether it is losing weight, gaining weight or a performance goal, these 5 aspects of fitness should be tracked to make sure you are successful in reaching your fitness goal.
How It Works
You can receive a maximum of 10 points or a minimum of 0 points per day. Each category has a maximum amount of points that can be earned each day. You cannot receive negative points for a day’s total but you can receive negative points in the Nutrition category. If you do not keep up with your tracker or if you do not remember if you earned your points, then you will get 0 points.
- 5 points daily maximum
- -2 points for eating out of your calorie range
- -1 point per serving of unapproved foods
- 2 points daily maximum
- 0 points for exercising less than 30 minutes
- 1 point for exercising at least 30 minutes
- 2 points for exercising at least 45 minutes
- 0 points for sleeping less than 7 hours
- 1 point daily maximum for sleeping 7-9 hours
- 0 points for drinking less than recommended amount
- 1 point daily maximum for drinking the recommended amount (based on your body weight)
- 0 points for not stretching or not taking a Yoga/Pilates class
- 1 point daily for either 10 minutes of stretching or taking a Yoga/Pilates class
Now that you have a grasp on the FBTF Fitness System, it is time to find out which fitness program suites you! Choose from one of the following: